Grady's + Fine & Raw Chocolate Shake
Makes 2 milkshakes
- ¾ Cup Fine & Raw Dulce de Leche
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Pints Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Bar Fine & Raw Habanero Salt Bar
Ready two large glasses. Scoop 2 tablespoons of dulce de leche onto the back of a spoon and swipe it across the inside of the glass making a random swirl pattern. Repeat with the second glass.
In a bowl, whip the cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla to soft peaks.
In a blender, combine ¼ cup dulce de leche, vanilla ice cream, and coffee to combine.
Pour the milkshake into the prepared glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with the remaining dulce de leche.
Use a vegetable peeler or sharp knife to make shavings from the chocolate bar and use them to garnish the milkshake.